Agency and public consultation will take place throughout the Detailed Design and Class EA Study for improvements on Highway 401 from Hespeler Road to Townline Road in the City of Cambridge. The Consultation Plan will include:
- Notice of Detailed Design Study Commencement
- Notice of Study Update
- Consultation with regulatory agencies
- Communication with Indigenous Communities
- Communication with property owners, residents, and businesses in the study area
- A Public Information Centre (PIC)
- Notice of Study Completion and public review of the DCR for each phase
- Preparation of a Design and Construction Report for each phase
A PIC is scheduled for Tuesday, November 14, 2017, to present information on the project, including the construction staging and traffic management strategy, and obtain comments. The PIC will provide an opportunity to discuss issues or concerns directly with members of the project team.
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
4:00pm to 8:00pm
Hespeler Memorial Arena, Gallery Room
640 Ellis Rd West, Cambridge
All notices will be published in the following local and Indigenous Community newspapers:
- Waterloo Region Record
- Cambridge Times
- Turtle Island News
- Two Row Times
The notices will be posted on this website and sent directly to all contacts on the project mailing list.
Stakeholder input will be incorporated into the project findings and recommendations as appropriate.